Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Nudey Magazine Day!

Well, not really, but that is one of my favorite lines from Adam Sandler's "Billy Madison" and, given today's photo from the art table, seemed appropriate.

I found this piece I had penciled a few months ago and never got around to finishing. I guess the OilCan Drive project as well as client work got in the way and I forgot all about it until I found it today while rummaging through some pages I had in a pile.

So, now that I've found it again I think it's time to ink it up and paint it.

I really love the cheesecake aspect to the piece, how it's sexy, but still all of the naughty bits are covered. I'll take more photos and scans as this piece comes along but, for now, I thought it would be fun to share the promise of a new piece.

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

Craig Michael Patrick said...

Very nice.

Here's an observation - I noticed with this piece how similar you draw the heal of the foot as it connects to the ankle to the heel of the hand as it connects to the wrist.

Very nice work on her pelvis - that tilt can be a little confounding to get right, but you got the balance of it dead on.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Nice!!!
Jeff