Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool

Alright! It's a new month which means it's time for another new blog header!

I'm trying to keep with the theme of putting only images which I own up in the header. I'm not really sure how a client would feel if I was using one of their images for a month to promote my blog...I might have to put a disclaimer somewhere on the page saying "so and so client does not necessarily endorse, condone, or even like anything that goes on here." So, why risk making someone mad? I figure it's easier to keep it all in the Sean Tiffany Plastic Spoon Press Family.

So, with that in mind here is the newest OilCan Drive piece I've been working on for the past month. It's an image of Ryan and Henry that I'll be using on the upcoming OilCan Drive book. This is merely one part of the cover. I've slowly started putting it together in my free time and I really like the way it's looking so far. Hopefully, with any luck, I'll get a good chunk of time to work on it this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

And, because I like ya, here is the original image before I cut it up to use as the blog header. I like this image so much I may turn it into a mini cutout stand-up sometime soon. We'll see. I'll let you know how that goes.

4 comments:

Manu said...

An other character of you I like a lot, is Mr Mucho ! Hope we'll see him again in the future ! :) )

Manu said...

Sorry, it's "Mr Moocho" ! :) )

Sean Tiffany said...

I still write "Mr. Mucho" but the only problem with that is most people then pronounce it "much-o" instead of "moo-cho." Stupid Americans LOL

But, just for you Manu, next week in the From The Vault post I'll put up a piece with Mr. Mucho.

And he does show up in the new OilCan Drive book. I may have to do a new piece of him for the blogger header...you're giving me ideas!

Manu said...

Thank you ! I'm eager to see him again next week !

I have a funny idea : draw Mr Mucho with a sombrero on his head, and a poncho on his shoulders, and add a balloon : "I'm hispanic, you idiot !!!!" :) ) ) ) ) )


(Not sure it is a so good idea, don't risk a trial for mocking minorities, or something like that ^^ we never know how this kind of humor can be interpreted... :) )