Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hey, what says "Happy Easter" better than some finished pieces of the desert?

I finished these pieces up last night and was hoping they'd all line up on the finished cover but, of course, they didn't. So, now I'm trying to come up with a plan to make this whole thing work. I have three different designs I am working on and, while they kind of work on one, they don't work at all for the other two.

I am at a stand still and not really sure what to do.

So, I think I'll let it lie and go eat some Easter ham. Maybe after my stomach is full the answer will come to me. But, for now, enjoy these shots of the desert.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Looks great dude, I like that spatter thing you got going
Jeff

rob! said...

It looks like a background for a Road Runner cartoon cel. Meep-meep!

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jeff...and thanks for the inspiration today.

And Robbo, what a great idea...now I know what two characters I can sneak into a few backgrounds.

I always did think those old Road Runner cartoons would make for some great reference for the OilCan Drive world. Good to know I'm not alone.