Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sports Illustrated Kids

I got a call last January from Sports Illustrated Kids to do some illustrations for them for an article called "What's The Call."

The monthly article deals with different sports situations where weird things happen. It then asks the reader to make the call to see if the play was legal or not.

Since these images were done in January for the March issue I think it's safe to put them up on the blog and show them off.

I meant to put these up a few days ago but I've been so buried in work I actually even forgot to call my parents this weekend. It should be just as busy a week this week so if the blog posts are few and far between I apologize. I'll do my best to keep it up.

But, for now, enjoy some wacky sports situations!

1 comment:

rob! said...

Love the looks on the faces of the hockey players!