Thursday, June 10, 2010

Windsurfing!

So, the cover for the latest book is done and gone. A few little changes were made here and there since we last saw it. Most notably the toothy grin on the main character's face has been replaced by a determined smirk.

As for the finished cover, we have two variations. One, a tropical sunset on a golden rolling ocean and the other, a beautiful blue day with pristine aqua waters.

I'm not sure which one will be used for the final printed version but I like the idea of having a special limited edition variant cover. It brings me back to my comic book days in the early nineties. Now, if I could just figure out how to put silver foil and 3D holograms on these covers and I'd be all set!

Any votes on which cover you'd like to see make it to the final print?

2 comments:

Manu said...

I f remember, last time, Rob and choose the same, and you picked another one ! :) )

So, I'd like to vote for the tropical sunset, but if I do this, you'll choose the other :) )

Then I'll vote for the blue day, so you'll choose the sunset, which is the one I really prefer ! :) )

Sean Tiffany said...

Well, it's not my choice, it's the client's. But, once I hear from enough people I might let you know what I think they are going to choose. But, who knows? They might surprise me :)