Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Waiting

I'm sitting here today waiting for approval on some thumbnails I submitted to a client on Friday and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I don't want to start some new personal project because, hopefully, I'll get approval tonight or tomorrow and have the rest of my week booked solid with a new kids book.

So, I don't know what to do.


I figured now might be a good time to put up some sketches I've done over the last week for really no purpose at all.

One is a simple sketch of a girl, one is a bunch of quick thumbnails for some girly pin-up poses, and the last is the full page where those poses were done.



This way you can see how small these thumbnails really are and how I have some weird need sometimes to fill up a page of my notebook during dinner.

OK, I am off. Maybe I'll watch a movie while I'm waiting.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Manu said...

I like a lot the way you model your characters ! You remain Mr Movement for me ^^

Jeff Lafferty said...

Cool dude, nice to see some sketch book stuff.
Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

Glad you're both liking the sketches...I'm still trying to work on my own stuff, even if it's just sketches, as I do the client work.

Thanks guys!