Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From The Floor - Bull Riding

I'm still working on getting you a few screen shots of the graying process going on for the last two kids books but I figured why wait for that when I can show you the last book from the floor right now!

The last kids book was all about bull riding, a sport I really had no idea about, but I think I pulled it off pretty well. Who knew when I signed onto these books that someday I'd be asked to draw bulls?

Since I finished these books the last few days have been filled with scanning tons of pages for a new project I am working on. I've been working so much at simply scanning that I think I am suffering from eye fatigue after looking at a computer screen for too long. But, after days of scanning and pasting together illustrations I have scanned over two hundred pages and am now almost ready for the next phase of the project.

Once I get a little closer to having it done I'll let you all know what I'm working on.

Have a great day!

No comments: