Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sample Book

Amidst working on a few new projects I got a chance to print out a sample book of all the scanning I've been doing the last few weeks.

So, for you, my few blog readers, here is a glimpse at what I've been scanning.

Honestly, I'm amazed how many pages there are already and I have yet to write, draw, or produce anything new for it yet. Two hundred pages and counting! The secret project is doing well so far.

I should have really done this years ago. Ah well, better late than never.




























6 comments:

Sean Tiffany said...

Now I just need to start writing!

Manu said...

It's great, Sean, I like these pages very much !!!! :D

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Manu. I'll be letting you know when the project progresses a bit further.

rob! said...

I am SO buying this.

Sean Tiffany said...

I'll try and get some pre-order stuff going soon! Nice to know someone is already in line! :)

Anonymous said...

Make that two. Keep writing. Keep the passion.