Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sketches

Since I finished up the client work a week and a half ago I've been doing nothing but scanning, scanning, and scanning some more. I've gone through a lot of old work and have turned my attention to getting it all into the computer, pieced together, and cleaned up.

I honestly didn't think it would take this long. But I think another day or two and I should be able to get back to the creative part of my job and away from all this technical computer stuff I've been doing lately. Hopefully it will all be worth while.

I'm not sure I'm ready to tell you what I am working on because I want to get a bit more of it done before I break the news.

What I can tell you is that when I had the idea to do this a week and a half ago I got really excited about this new project.

So much so that I started sketching in my notebook during lunch when I was thinking about doing this project. For those of you who know some of my old work, seeing a few sketches from that day should give you a clue to what I am working on.

I had to see if I could still draw the two main characters after all these years.

What they're doing with Spider-Man, though, I have no idea.

No comments: