Friday, May 20, 2011

From The Vault - Marker Sketches 2002

As a follow up to last week's From The Vault, I thought I'd post a few more markers sketches I found on the computer.

I'm not sure what the reason behind these pieces was but I do know they were pretty quick to do. Just a few sharpie markers and some gray toned markers and the job was done.

Sometimes it's nice to just get things done quickly. After years of doing thumbnails, pencil sketches, inked pieces, and finally colored finishes, all with client approvals and changes in between, it's nice to see a few old pieces that couldn't have taken me more than an hour each to complete.

Sometimes instant gratification isn't such a bad thing.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

rob! said...

Never seen either of these. A little different, very cool.

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Robbo...these were a good way to impress a few girls I knew. ha ha!