Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy Times

I've been having one of those weeks where it seems like everyone needs something from me all at once and right at this moment. So it feels like I'm juggling a bit more than usual trying to get everything done.

Amidst the client work this week I'm also trying to get more of the Exit 6 book written as well as more of the OilCan Drive music recorded. And then there are the favors that people ask me to do as well. The music seems to be suffering as I haven't recorded anything in about five days now. I actually spent the weekend trying to fix one of my guitars who's neck got a bit warped in the high humidity we've been having. After fixing it completely wrong I spent another night righting everything and now it's back in playing shape. At the end of the day, though, I just run out of time.

But, things are getting done. Here is a piece I worked on earlier this week that I actually won't be using for the finished piece. So I figured it was safe to show it off.

And, how do I feel when something I pencil isn't going to be used or need some changes? I don't mind at all, actually. It's why I pencil things first before I being inking.

You can always erase a pencil.

Have a great day.

No comments: