Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love!

I feel like I've been waiting for this movie to come out FOREVER! And, while that statement usually means I saw a trailer six months ago and now I have to wait, that isn't the case for this movie. No, for this movie I have been waiting for it since 2005!

But, it's almost here. I've found out there will be a one night screening in 500 theaters sometime around August 10th. And, if I miss that then the DVD and double album will be hitting stores on November 11th, 2011. So I don't have to wait that much longer.



One of the things I love about this movie is that the director, Will Eubank, not only directed the movie but pretty much built all the sets himself. There is an interview with Will HERE where he talks about the movie and how he built both the space station interior set and the Civil War props in his parents backyard. And, if you'd like to see a bunch of videos of how he built everything you can head over to his Vimeo channel HERE.

I really love the Do It Yourself attitude this guy has. And, from the looks of the trailer, he makes a $500,000 movie look like it cost fifty million bucks.

So, yeah, I'm counting the days until August 10th.

Have a great day.

No comments: