Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And Here's the Band!

After creating the piece of art out of my room yesterday the Irish band, So Long Lisa, requested that, somehow, they be featured in the room as well for the inside of the CD art.

So, using the room I had created, I had the lead singer of the band take a few photos of himself and the boys in various positions. He emailed me the photos and, through the magic of Photoshop, boom, a band from Ireland is now sitting in my room.

I am still waiting on word from the band about the liner notes but once that is done and figured out it should just be a matter of popping that information into the art and template I've created and we can call this piece done.

But, for now, it's back to getting other work going. Who knew becoming a professional freelance illustrator would mean juggling so many things at once?

Have a great day!