Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inked!

My internet connection has been acting up the last couple of days. I woke up on Wednesday to find it randomly going on and off and it stayed that way all day. I'd get about five minutes of time online and then nothing for about half an hour. Then it would come back on for a few minutes before shutting me down again. By Thursday I had gotten used to it and I would watch the little blinking lights on my modem to let me know when I had a connection. Then I would rush to the computer, check my emails, and fire off some correspondence before the connection was dropped again.

I've since had the cable company come out and fix it by replacing the modem. But, I will have to say, it was almost peaceful not having a constant internet companion for a few days. And, you know what, I don't feel like I even missed a thing.

And it gave me some extra free time to get some inking done. So, that was a plus.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Manu said...

All is so clear and so neat ! Great work Sean ! I'm still your fan ! :)

Sean Tiffany said...

Thank you, Manu! I hope you like the graying process as well!