Saturday, January 7, 2012

The 365 Club

Here are a few more images from the interior of one of the new Jake Maddox books that are on store shelves now. And again, when I'm dealing with either bike riding or skateboarding, I tend to put the characters in Macbeth shoes. It just always seems right to me.

Recently I've joined a small collective of creative folks in something I call "The 365 Club." It started with my friend Jeff Lafferty being inspired by another friend of his, Dean Croft. Dean had the idea of doing a colored monster sketch everyday and posting it to his blog. He called it 366 Monsters (it is a leap year and all.) Jeff jumped on board and said he'd take up the challenge and do 365 posts of his own this year. Then he threw down the gauntlet and challenged a few of us other creative folks to join him.

Since I'd already done three blogs in three days straight I figured, why not, I'll join in.

The Fabulous Four who have joined in this challenge are listed to the right under The 365 Club header. I'd love it if more people joined and, if you're willing to give it a shot, I'll be happy to add your name to the list. The more the merrier.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do if someone misses a day. Do I give them a grace period or do they get immediately removed from the list? I'm not sure yet. It would be interesting to see if there is one last man standing and how long everyone will last.

As Jeff said, if nothing else, it gives us all something interesting to read every night about what the others are doing. And, I'm all for that.

Have a great day! Only three hundred and fifty eight days to go!

4 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Yeah!
Jeff

M-Flem-Jr said...

Very cool stuff Sean, I like those shoes!

Sean Tiffany said...

Glad to have you both with me in the 365 Club! Now we need to make sure no one drops out!

And thanks on the shoes Mike!

Thom Zahler said...

I think I'm starting my own club, the 4/7 club. Four posts every week, so that I'm batting over .500 on it. I'd join 365, but I know that I won't be able to do it, especially with my convention schedule.