Monday, January 30, 2012

Not Good Enough

Last night I spent a lot of time messing around with my website and trying a few new things. What I found out is that my the host for my website doesn't nearly have enough room for the idea I wanted to try out. In fact I found I was so close to the limit on how much stuff I can put on my site that it was practically overflowing. Not good at all.

Unfortunately, this led me down a lot of blind alleys and wrong turns trying to fix something that I probably should have left alone. In the end I stayed up way too late last night, felt like I got absolutely no sleep, and probably ruined something that was decent to begin with.

But, I woke up and figured out a few fixes and feel a whole lot better now.

And look, here's some OilCan Drive art. And it's before midnight. So I haven't missed my blog-a-day thing.

Hey, it's not much but right now I'll take it.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Great looking page Sean, and I'm looking forward to the new project!!!
Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jeff. We'll see how it all goes!