Friday, March 23, 2012

Air Traffic Control

Here's another piece of art I completed this week.

Exit 6 fan and blog follower Chris (last name withheld to protect the innocent) is an air traffic controller and contacted me to see if I'd be interested in creating a logo for him for a patch he wants to create.

I sent him a few thumbnails with some ideas and we both agreed on this layout with his tower, the silhouette of a plane, and one of the crew who actually waves the plane into the terminal (that is the joke, of course. Chris is in the tower talking the planes down and doing all the heavy lifting but when he tells people what he does for a job they assume he's the guy with the two flash lights waving the planes in.)

I think it all turned out really well and I'm hoping once Chris has the patches made he'll send me a photo so I can see how it all turned out.

Thanks again, Chris! It was a great project to work on!

Have a great night!

No comments: