Monday, March 5, 2012

Finished Inks!

I got the inks for the two newest OilCan Drive pieces done late last night. I even had enough time before I passed out to scan them into the computer but I had to save all the cleaning up of the pieces until this morning.

But, now they're done and ready for color. Or, maybe not. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go full color with the new pieces or leave them black and white with either zip-a-tone dot tones or possibly some kind of sepia tone. I'm just not sure yet.

But, getting these pieces finished puts me one step closer to getting everything pulled together and ready for the launch. The launch of what I can't say quite yet but if I can get a bit more completed this week I may be able to spill the beans by the end of the week.

As always, it's getting there. It's not there yet, but it's getting there.

Have a great day!

No comments: