Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March

Happy March!

I was planning on doing a new piece for this month's blog header but my birthday being right at the end of the month as well as all the work I've been doing on the new OilCan Drive project had me running out of time. So, I went back into last year's vault of art and pulled out this pin-up piece I did of my good friend, Christine.

Plus, I figured this piece, with her wearing a winter hat and jacket, would work much better in March than it would in August. So I took advantage of it and put the new header together.

And, who knows, if we get lucky maybe I can talk Christine into posing for a pin-up piece in a bikini for August.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I know that face :D thanks for making me a pin up WOO HOO

Sean Tiffany said...

Only the first of many I hope!