Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April!

I'll admit it. I hit the wall last week in terms of writing a new blog post every day this year. I wrote last Sunday about my new guitar, finished up some client work, and found myself on Monday with absolutely nothing new I wanted to write about.

So, I took what I am now calling a spring break.

When I call it a break it just means that I worked a little bit on a lot of things. But, I did get a chance to go to the movies on Tuesday and saw "The Hunger Games." I really enjoyed it even though a few things bothered me about it. But, they're the kind of things that bother me in a really good way and the whole premise really fired up my imagination. So, of course, I went out and bought all three books in the series and started reading the first this morning.

I got some writing done this last week, recorded some music, did both the audio and video for my friend Rob Kelly's new Ace Kilroy Kickstarter campaign, colored a few black and white pieces, did some new thumbnails for a client, and even got some more work done on the new OilCan Drive project.

So, even though I kept busy, to me, it still felt like a break.

But now I feel refreshed and ready to get back to it. Let's see if I can go another two and a half months before I need another break.

Have a great one!

No comments: