Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OilCan Drive Pencils

Since the new OilCan Drive website officially launches at the end of the week I thought it would be good to do another new piece of artwork of the cartoon band that lives inside my head.

When the website launches on Friday the first year will feature all the stories I've done over the past ten years of the band. This will give me time to do some new art and new stories so that, once the old material is exhausted, I'll have an all new story to show off.

And since I plan on starting some new pages this week I thought it might be a good idea to make sure I can still draw everyone. Judging on how quickly I penciled this piece I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Now I need to see if I can still ink these guys. Check back in tomorrow for the progress on this piece!

Have a great day!