Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OilCan Drive Webcomic Website

Alright, so as some of you already know and many of you might have already guessed, the OilCan Drive project I've been working on for the last few months is the new OilCan Drive website.

It will give me one place on the web to put all the art, music, and comic book stories of my favorite post-apocalyptic cartoon band. It's taken me longer than I would have liked to build but I think it's finally at a point where I can share what I've been working on.

There are still a few spots that still have "Coming Soon" signs on them like the online store and the video section but, as the site moves along, I'll eventually get those parts of the site up and running.

The best part of the site will be the online web comic. The plan is, for the first year, to post every OilCan Drive story I've done in the past ten years on the site. Three times a week I'll put up a new page that will show the evolution of the band and the characters. That should cover the first year. Which will actually give me a chance to get ahead on a whole new OilCan Drive story that, by my estimation, should take me the next three or four years of my life. Yes, it's time to stop doing little stories here and there and time to finally tell a nice long narrative.

And I can't wait!

So, go to www.oilcandrive.com , take a look around, and let me know what you think.

The web comic begins on April 20th, 2012. I hope you'll all be there to help me celebrate the beginning of something new and fun in my life!

Have a great one!

No comments: