Friday, February 6, 2015

More Inks!

 I took some time today to work on a few more inked pieces for the OilCan Drive project. Now these, along with the others I did earlier this week, just need to be erased, filled in with black ink in certain spots, touched up with white out, scanned into the computer, and colored.

As usual with the work I do, the only thing left to do is everything.

So, I'll try and get these pieces at least finished up enough this weekend to scan into the computer. Or, who knows, I may just start inking an entirely new piece. We'll have to see what happens.

And there are still dinosaur bone pieces to work on, toys to design, and it's almost time to start the next round of Sports Illustrated Kids. But, not to worry, I always find time somewhere in the middle of my day to do a bit of OilCan Drive work.

See you all soon!

No comments: