Monday, March 9, 2015

Morning Coffee

 Here is another piece I did of Nicole Baylor from OilCan Drive. I didn't do this one for any reason other than I wanted to do it. And sometimes that makes for the best art.

I recently started drinking coffee about a month ago as a substitute for Diet Coke. So far it's gone really well and I didn't realize all the things that drinking soda was doing to me until I stopped. So, I figured maybe someone else in the OCD band might enjoy a morning cup of Joe!

Of course, I don't look nearly as good as Nicole does as I am sipping my coffee but what can you do?

This is the "safe for work" edited version. If you'd like to check out the original piece, in all of its unedited glory, you can see it HERE.

Happy Monday everyone! Drink some coffee to celebrate!

No comments: