Monday, February 29, 2016

Remains To Be Seen

Once again it's been a busy month and, while the client jobs seem to have slowed down a bit, there are always plenty of projects that don't pay me anything that keep me sometimes busier than I'd like to be.

One of the things I finally wrapped up this weekend is putting to bed my friend Lou's newest album. We've been getting together every Saturday afternoon for months, playing around and putting together songs and, finally, we have a finished product to show for it.

I'm really proud of the way this album turned out and the recording techniques and sounds I was able to get out of my new home studio sometimes amazed me. I think I might be getting pretty good at this whole recording, engineering, mixing, producing thing. And, while it did drive me nuts sometimes I think the album turned out great.

You can see the album art and listen to sample clips of the songs below. And, if you like what you here, head on over to CDBaby.com and throw a few shekels Lou's way.

Enjoy the fun and enjoy the music! See you all soon!

No comments: